The CoolOver cooling vest is designed to help you maintain your optimal body temperature in hot humid environments. The need for a fabric vest to hold ice packs is eliminated saving weight and simplifying care. This innovative vest uses INUTEQ-PAC USDA certified bio-based phase change cooling packs formulated for five different temperatures: 6.5°C / 44°F, 15°C / 59°F, 21°C / 70°F, 24°C / 75°F, and 29°C / 84°F. Depending on the ambient temperature and usage, these cooling packs will maintain a consistent temperature for variable lengths of time, ranging from 45 minutes to 4.5 hours.
Best Cooling Vest Features:
- Variable Temperature Options: Choose from five different temperature settings to meet your specific cooling needs.
- Consistent Cooling: The INUTEQ-PAC bio-based phase change cooling packs provide a steady and consistent cooling effect for the duration specified.
- Eco-Friendly: The cooling packs are bio-based, making them an environmentally friendly option.
- Versatile Applications: Best cooling vest for pre-cooling, per-cooling, and recovery for athletes, personal cooling for individuals with multiple sclerosis or other medical conditions, occupational health and safety, and personal cooling for race car drivers.
- Bio-based: Natural USDA Certified bio-based phase change cooling Flexible grid ice pack design for better fit and performance Made in the Netherlands
- One size fits most: Max chest circumference: 47 in / 120 cm
- Light Weight: 2.65 lbs / 1.3 kg
“I have run while wearing the white 75F CoolOver cooling vest and it kept me cool on distance runs of up to six miles. It is a definite boost in hot, humid weather. The weight of 2.6 lbs did not bother me.” - Mark Hyman, Washington D.C. area. August 2023
- ORANGE 6.5°C / 44°F for up to 45 minutes
- AQUA 15°C / 59°F for up to 2 hours
- YELLOW 21°C / 70°F for up to 3 hours
- WHITE 24°C / 75°F for up to 4 hours
- RED 29°C / 84°F for up to 4.5 hours
A note for California residents:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING This product and/or packaging contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For questions about Prop 65 visit http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65.html
Advanced Ice Vest Cooling